Mountain duvet cover
Vagabonde is specialised in the creation and manufacture of mountain duvet covers. We take great care in the choice of cotton percales. Our mountain bed linen is embroidered on a 100% cotton percale, 80 threads/m2.
The mountain decoration is also expressed by the feeling given to your tables with mountain crockery matching the screen-printed glasses.
Our customer service based in Meylan, France (5min from Grenoble), is available for any questions or information in several ways:
- By telephone on 04 86 68 89 20 (price of a local call) 7/7 from 9am to 7pm
- By chat by clicking on the green bubble at the bottom left of your browser
- By contact form by clicking here. (answer within 24 hours)
- By e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org (answer within 24 hours)
Shipping and Delivery
1 - Shipping
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday before 1pm (excluding public holidays). Thus all orders received before 11am are shipped the same day. All orders received after 11:00 a.m. are, as far as possible, processed on the same day. This means that we do our best to process them on the same day but we cannot guarantee this.
2 - Delivery time
- All orders shipped within France as a colissimo against signature arrive within 48 hours. Delivery against signature guarantees delivery and brings it to your attention. Do not hesitate to have delivery at your work place . Thus you will receive your parcels within 48 hours. Thus a large majority of orders placed before 11am are delivered the next day.
- All orders shipped in France at the Mondial Relais point arrive within 72 hours. This allows you to pick up your order at the nearest Relay Point at your convenience.
3 - Following your delivery
As soon as your order is shipped, you will automatically be informed by e-mail of the tracking number of your package. Thus with the colissimo or Mondial Relais tracking number, you can follow the progress of your delivery on their website.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the delivery please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
Our customer service based 5min from Grenoble is available for any questions or information in several ways:
- By telephone on 04 86 68 89 20 (price of a local call) 7/7 from 9am to 9pm
- By Chat by clicking on the green bar at the bottom left of your browser
- By e-mail at the address email@example.com (answer within 24 hours)
Vagabonde is a French brand, specialist in mountain and interior decoration,registered at the National Institute of Intellectual Property by a French company located in the heart of the Alps in Grenoble.
Vagabonde is specialised in the mountain market and participates in the decoration of the most beautiful hotels and mountain chalets. As such, Vagabonde is very active in the mountain economy. Thus Vagabonde has decided to partner with high level sports people by accompanying them in their achievements, competitions and personal projects.
After a great meet-up in 2016, cross-country ski champion Robin Duvillard became Ambassador of the Vagabonde brand.
Robin has a great track record: Bronze medallist at the Sochi Olympics in 2014 and at the world championships in 2015, winner of the Foulée Blanche 2018 and the Trans-Jurassian 2017 in particular.
Robin, associated with Marie Dorin and Loïs Habert will open the doors of a beautiful sports hotel complex, Zecamp, in Corrençon on the Vercors plateau in the autumn of 2018. Zecamp aims to be a meeting place for sports people of all backgrounds and levels (family, amateur, professional, company, etc.), and many courses, stays and activities will be open in the coming months to benefit from their advice and experience sharing.
Zecamp will be decorated by Vagabonde with bed and bath linen in the bedrooms and bathroom and Vagabonde crockery in the dining room.
A very nice meeting at the foot of the Giant Slalom of the Women's World Cup in Courchevel in December 2017! Manuela Moëlg represents Vagabonde in Italy and joins our adventure with her Hotel in Marrebe in the Dolomites.
Vagabonde les spécialistes de la déco montagne et d’intérieur.
Vagabonde International est basé au coeur des Alpes, à Grenoble. La Fondatrice et son équipe de designers créent et commercialisent de ravissants articles de deco montagne, de decoration scandinave et de deco d’intérieur.
Nos collections comprennent du linge de lit montagne (housses de couette montagne, Taie d'oreiller et Drap Housse assortis), du linge de maison montagne (linge de bain montagne), de la vaisselle montagne, des luminaires montagne ainsi que des cadres et plateaux.
Un achat garantissant la qualité des différentes matières vous permettant de d’aménager votre intérieur chalet :
- Percale 100% coton
- Faïence résistante au lave vaisselle et au four à micro ondes
- Eponge 100% coton
- Luminaire coordonné au linge de maison
- Service Client intégré efficace
You have three fully secure payment methods to pay for your purchases:
- Your Visa or MasterCard
- Your Paypal account
- By bank cheque
1 - With Visa/Mastercard
You can pay with your Visa or MasterCard with complete peace of mind. Security means:
- Your information is encrypted (it does not circulate unencrypted on the Internet).
- Entry via a specialized site (we never see your card information).
- Entering of bank code received by SMS
The security of the transaction is viewed by a small padlock in the menu bar of your browser and the presence of an additional "s" https: (not http:). Note that this security is present on the entire site, not only for payment.
For protection against fraud, when your card is validated, you can be sent back to your bank's website to enter a code received by SMS from your bank on your mobile phone. Only you know this code so your transaction is authenticated.
2 - With Paypal
You can also pay via your Paypal account. You open a PayPal account free of charge.
When you open your account, PayPal asks you to indicate on its secure site:
- Your e-mail address and a secure password of your choice.
- Your payment card number.
Once your PayPal account has been created, you will no longer need to enter your card number when paying. PayPal encrypts this information for you and never shares it with the seller. Only your email address and PayPal password will be requested.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A authorised in Luxembourg as a credit institution within the meaning of Article 2 of the Law of 5th April 1993 on the financial sector is placed under the prudential supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier.
3 - By bank cheque
You can also pay your order by bank cheque. Make out your cheque to Vagabonde SARL.
Your cheque should be sent to:
Vagabonde SARL - 542, Route de St Nizier – 38 410 St Martin d’Uriage - France
Your order will be sent to you as soon as payment is received.
Vagabonde is a French company based in Grenoble, the capital of the Alps and skiing.
Vagabonde's primary objective is to design collections of bed linen, bath linen, crockery, glass and lighting for a mountain and Scandinavian deco atmosphere.
Vagabonde, our priorities
- The choice of materials:
- A 100% cotton percale, 80 threads/cm2
- An embroidered percale
- Earthenware and glassware fired at high temperature
- 100% cotton sponge
Vagabonde is at your side
- A doubt about the choice of a product, we answer your questions by chat, e-mail or phone. (for example: You are lost in choosing the dimension of your duvet cover, do not hesitate to contact us).
- Our collections are renewed for at least 3 years, which allows you to complete your tableware, glassware and linen sets.
- A customer service team at your service, available 7 days a week. Call 04.86.68.89.20
- A decoration advisor to give you ideas for your interior.
- Highly skilled specialisation.
Vagabonde express !
- Preparation of orders every day before noon (working days)
- Order delivered to your home within 24 hours by opting for Chronopost
Why is it important to choose quality cotton? For our health it is important to sleep well. The quality of our sleep depends on our mattress and the quality of the cotton. It is therefore important to invest in quality bed linen considering the amount of time we spend sleeping over a lifetime.
How do you choose a quality bed linen set? There are several points to check:
- Choosing a quality cotton fibre : Pure cotton is made from natural fibres. Pure cotton has absorption and insulation properties. Thus cotton breathes, which makes it enormously comfortable and soft.
- Number of threads per cm2 : In a few words it's the density of cotton! 57 threads, 80 threads, 100 threads and even more, these numbers tell you the number of threads woven per cm2, more precisely the number of warp and weft threads there are in a cm2. 80 threads corresponds to 40 threads in the warp and 40 threads in the weft. The higher the number, the tighter the weave, the softer and stronger the cotton will be. This is important but even more so to correlate the quality of the raw material, the quality of the weave and the thread.
- Cotton percale :Cotton percale remains a guarantee of quality because there is a prior search for quality cotton fibre and a tight weave of the fibres. Cotton percale brings you undeniable comfort. It is considered to be cotton percale when the cotton has 80 threads per cm2. All our mountain duvet covers are made of cotton percale.
Bath linen is made from 100% cotton fibre which makes towels very absorbent. All our towels are 500gr/m2. We take great care in making our bath linen. The tightly woven cotton fibre is then embroidered on the ends. Mountain bath linen is coordinated with mountain duvet covers wherever possible.
Earthenware is one of the oldest ceramic manufacturing techniques. The earthenware is fired at a very high temperature. Earthenware allows to make collections of tableware with very good value for money.Since it is cooked at high temperatures, it can be cleaned daily in your dishwasher. Our tableware collections are microwave safe.
All our mountain tableware collections are manufactured over several years so that you can complete a dinner service without worrying that the following year you will not be able to complete it again.
Glasses are of French manufacture and are always coordinated with mountain crockery. Mountain décor glasses are fired at very high temperatures, which allows for intensive use without the silk-screen printing fading. This means that all screen-printed glasses in frosted white, red and grey are dishwasher-safe. Only gold screen-printed glasses must be hand-washed.
A little touch on the cake! Now you can coordinate your light fixtures with your mountain duvet cover or recall your favourite motif in one of the rooms of your mountain interior. Mountain lights are available with mountain lampshades, mountain wall lampshades and mountain suspension lights. All the mountain decors are printed on a matt backlite to give a contemporary mountain decoration touch.